The Prussian Flag

The Prussian Flag

Monday, February 25, 2008

The Life of a Prussian Peasant in the City

Dear Family,

Due to the new intellectual and political era that erupted, there is a rapid period of urbanization that is occuring. The growth of industry has provided me with many new working opportunities. Although, I do have a job working in a factory and I am getting paid thanks to the growth of cities there are negative side effects. Since I am unfortunately a peasant, i suffer from bad housing, lack of sanitation, and a sense of hopelessness that doesnt seem to cease. Unfortunately, the industry and city growth is mostly negative to me and my health. Hopefully, sanitation rules and public health will improve quickly.

From,
A Prussian Peasant




**Prussian Peasant living in the city/working conditions

No comments: